Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 8, 2013

remove declined facebook events from android calendar

I searched the forum and was unable to find an answer for this. I got tired of seeing my hundreds of Facebook contacts birthday reminders on my work calendar so I found a way to stop it from syncing. I'm not sure if this is common knowledge or if anyone cares, but I know numerous people who HATE the Facebook reminders and so do I. If anyone would like to remove their Facebook events from syncing with their calendar this is what to do.

Open your Calendar application (stock one, not a third party calendar like smooth calendar, etc)
Hit menu>More>Calendars
This will show everything being synced to your calendar
Scroll down to Facebook and uncheck it
You will now have no annoying Birthday reminders syncing on your calendar

Like I said, I'm not sure if people already know this, but everyone I've talked to who has a Droid/BB hate this feature so I figured I would share what I found.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét