Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 8, 2013

how to camera tips for android

Tip #1 - Tap to Autofocus + Hold to take the picture - this is a basic one that I'm sure many are familiar with, but for those who aren't...
Simply tap on your subject and the camera will focus. If you tap+hold on your subject the camera will focus and take the photo. I find that it's easier to steady myself too get a clear image. Pressing the optical trackball tends to shake the camera and makes my images blurry.

Tip #2 - Don't be afraid to go without the flash - Unless the image is barely visible on the screen I try to keep flash off. Using tip number one along with steadying your self (brace against a wall, flat surface, or user your arms as a bi-pod) you can get great results.

Tip #3 - Diffuse the flash - If you find yourself needing to use the flash then this tip will help you avoid overexposed faces or subjects. I simply taped a single layer of napkin to the inside of my gel case. This covers the dual led flash and helps diffuse the light so it's not too concentrated.

Tip#4 - Turn down the in-camera sharpness - This is personal preference but I feel that images are somewhat over sharpened.
Pull out the camera tab -> Image Settings -> dial down sharpness to your liking...if you like sharpness dial it up I guess

Tip #5 - Zoom feature - I actually think it works pretty well on this phone. Simply swipe your thumb up or down on the right-hand side of the screen.

Tip #6 - Explore metering types - You have Spot, Average, & Center. Depending on your environment and subject one may be more preferable than others. Average meters the entire image trying to find a middle ground for exposing everything. Spot metering tries to meter a specific point in the image. It won't care about under or over exposing any other part of the image, just properly exposing the point you select to meter. Center simply meters the center of your image.
Camera Tab -> Settings -> Metering -> Average is default and should work for most cases.

Tip #7 - Get Creative - There are filter effects such as sepia.
Camera tab -> Effects -> explore the options and enjoy.

Those are just a few, and I'm sure others will post stuff I forgot or didn't think about. I hope this helps, happy shooting and enjoy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét